If you know that you want or need to follow a low oxalate diet, you will find here all of the articles you need to proceed in a stepwise fashion, from top to bottom.
– The very basics to get you started on a low oxalate diet.
– Foods to consider avoiding when starting the low oxalate diet.
– Where to find a list of foods and their oxalate content.
– Benefits of joining the Trying Low Oxalates listserv.
– Basic instructions on using the oxalate food lists available from the TLO Yahoo Group.
– Pointers on getting started counting oxalates when you’re new to the diet.
– What to expect from the phenomenon of “dumping” oxalates.
– Everything you need to know about supplements when starting the low oxalate diet.
– Differences among these values, and how they matter to you.
– A head start for those trying the diet.
– An invaluable tool for beginners navigating the low oxalate world – especially the TLO Yahoo Group.